Deceptive Royal Holiday Club
A Canadian resident warned unsuspecting buyers of Royal Holiday Club in his expansive post on TripAdvisor. Among his long list of complaints were problems our timeshare clients regularly encountered.
- No answers, no acknowledgment, no customer service
- Lies and unfulfilled promises from dishonest salesperson
- Premature credit charges of nearly $3,000
- Fraudulent business practices – lack of full disclosure, outright lies
- Inability to access benefits promised
“The world needs to be aware of the shady practices of this company . . .”
Please call 407-439-0868 or email us today for your FREE legal consultation.