Timeshare Trickery and Lies
See if these claims sound familiar.
- Timeshares – a great financial investment
- Sell at a profit one day
- An investment your kids can inherit
- Make reservations around the world
Bluegreen Vacations offers an appealing website showcasing their timeshare resorts, locations and amenities. “Share Happiness . . . vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and memories.”
Pressure to sign the contract
That’s the problem, isn’t it? High-powered sales reps paint Utopian pictures, apply pressure and get you to sign the contract. You’ll find quite a different take on “happiness” in many Bluegreen reviews on line. Many of their timeshare owners feel cheated, lied to, manipulated and worse.
- Contract papers sent to wrong address, received past cancellation date
- Booked villas not available on arrival – smaller townhomes inadequate
- Ill veteran’s “easily resaleable timeshare” – worthless
Frustrated? Confused? Damaged Credit?
You are not alone in your timeshare troubles! Our clients reach out for help in the middle of their financial stress, confusion and often – hopelessness. We can and will help!
Please call 407-439-0868 or email us today for your FREE legal consultation.